Fashion Jaunt

Saturday 17 November 2012

Remedy for acne:


Face pack for acne:

Acne is a very common skin problem for many of us. My face used to be clean and fair but 5-6 months back I was going through some problems in my personal life -due to stress and lack of skin care, I came across acne problem on my face. I was tired of cosmetic and medical treatments for acne but no satisfactory results were there, I could just recall that I used to have clean and clear face. One day I had been to my grandma’s place she noticed my face and out of worry she suggested this face pack to me. I have regularly been using this face pack and believe me, my acne has reduced to a great extend. Here I am sharing my grandma’s home remedy with you.


Ingredients:

  • 2  Mint leaves
  • 2  Neem leaves
  • 2  Tulsi leaves

Method:

Soak the leaves in water (it is easy to turn wet leaves into paste). Blend all the ingredients together to form a paste. Apply the paste on your face for 10-15 minutes. Wash your face with water and wipe your face with a clean towel.

I am sure this face pack will be a great help if you are going through the same problem. 

Other suggestions:
  1. Don’t touch your face.
  2. Clean your face regularly to remove any dirt.
  3. Avoid oily food.
  4. Drink lots of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment